Building 2 is an exceptional new headquarters office offering 65,000 sq ft of Grade A space. It’s located at the heart of Croxley Park, a well-connected hub, relaxing haven and thriving business community.
Schedule of areas
|Area||Availability||sq ft||sq m|
|Floor 2||Let to Corona||20,712||1,924|
|Floor G||Let to Glenmark PLC||20,712||1,924|
- Entrance doors feature a 2.8m tall revolving door with a glass top and two pass doors on each side for disabled access.
- Concrete frame with solid slab.
- Curtain walling system with glazed metal insulated spandrel panels and gebrik panels.
- Windows of polyester powder coated thermally broken frames. The reception glazing is capless and full height.
- Full height atrium with full height glazing at first and second floors and left open at the ground floor. At roof level the atrium is enclosed with a glass roof.
- Articulated brick to the circulation stairs.
- Occupancy density: 1 person per 10 sq m for building services and WCs.
- Division module: 1500mm.
- Designed for fully independent occupation on a floor-by-floor basis with the capacity for further tenant subdivision.
- Mat well to all entrances, with architect designed reception desk.
- Reception staircase in concrete with circulation cores in steel, with a concrete finish.
- Specialist feature lighting.
- Porcelain large format floor tiles with carpet in the seating area.
- Wall behind reception desk composed of articulated brickslip panels and concealed LED strip lighting.
- Circulation staircase with exposed strings and spray painted metal.
- 3 x 13 person passenger lifts serving the reception to second floor with group collective controls.
- Finish includes illuminated ceiling, stainless steel trims and rails and opaque glass panels and mirror. The floor is tiled to match the reception.
Ceilings and Lighting
- Office areas feature SAS 330 metal ceilings with square ultra micro perforated lift out tiles with white metal T supports and plaster board margins to external walls. Ceiling height is 2.8m above the raised floor.
- Office floors raised with 150mm overall clear, using 600x600 mm fully encapsulated panels on an adjustable steel pedestal system.
- Solid hardwood door frames with solid core veneered doors.
- Comfort Cooled and heated 3 pipe VRV/VRF fan coil air conditioning system. Supply air perimeter zones by continuous perimeter linear slot diffusers and central zones, diffusers in the ceiling.
- Floor to ceiling height 2.5m.
- Porcelain tiled floor with plasterboard ceilings.
- Custom built hand basins/ troughs with composite resin bound concrete material.
- White glazed sanitary wear with full height cubicle partitions.
Cycle and Showers
- On each floor located in the main core:
- Shower cubicle with fold down bench .
- Porcelain tiled walls and floor.
- 50 lockers.
- BREEAM target of Very Good.
- EPC target of B.
- Insulation Value: equal or better than Part L.