Three Rivers Business Growth Grant
What is the Three Rivers Business Growth Grant?
A £350,000 fund has been launched to support businesses across Three Rivers District with the aim of boosting the post-pandemic economic recovery.
Three Rivers District Council has agreed the new fund in a bid to support local businesses, drive innovation, growth, efficiency and productivity for companies hit by Covid restrictions
Who can apply?
A business can apply if it meets the following criteria:
- It has between two and 19 employees
- It has the capability to grow
- It has been impacted by Covid-19 restrictions over the past 14 months
- It may or may not pay business rates.
For businesses which meet the application requirements, the programme will include:
- One to one business advice and support from a Hertfordshire Growth Hub business adviser.
- Assistance in identifying where actions can be taken to help improve business performance, including how grant funding can be used to drive innovation and growth.
- The opportunity to apply for grant funding to help implement improvements, including specialist consultancy advice, and tools to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Onward referral to other sources of business support relevant to your business needs.
How much is the grant worth?
- Businesses can apply for 100% of grants between £2,000 and £5,000
What can the grant be spent on?
- Grants are primarily to fund specialist consultancy and tools to improve business performance, e.g. software, and in some circumstances capital purchases, e.g. equipment, to help your business grow.
- Grants can also be used as match funding to unlock larger business grants.