Building 1 is an exceptional new headquarters office offering 65,000 sq ft of Grade A space. It’s located at the heart of Croxley Park, a well-connected hub, relaxing haven and thriving business community.
Schedule of areas
|Area||Availability||sq ft||sq m|
|Floor 2||Autumn 2017||20,300||1,886|
|Floor 1||Autumn 2017||20,300||1,886|
|Floor G||Autumn 2017||20,330||1,889|
- Entrance doors feature a 2.8m tall revolving door with a glass top and two pass doors on each side for disabled access.
- Concrete frame with solid slab.
- Curtain walling system with glazed metal insulated spandrel panels and gebrik panels.
- Windows of polyester powder coated thermally broken frames. The reception glazing is capless and full height.
- Full height atrium with full height glazing at first and second floors and left open at the ground floor. At roof level the atrium is enclosed with a glass roof.
- Articulated brick to the circulation stairs.
- Occupancy density: 1 person per 10 sq m for building services and WCs.
- Division module: 1500mm.
- Designed for fully independent occupation on a floor-by-floor basis with the capacity for further tenant subdivision.
- Mat well to all entrances, with architect designed reception desk.
- Reception staircase in concrete with circulation cores in steel, with a concrete finish.
- Specialist feature lighting.
- Porcelain large format floor tiles with carpet in the seating area.
- Wall behind reception desk composed of articulated brickslip panels and concealed LED strip lighting.
- Circulation staircase with exposed strings and spray painted metal.
- 3 x 13 person passenger lifts serving the reception to second floor with group collective controls.
- Finish includes illuminated ceiling, stainless steel trims and rails and opaque glass panels and mirror. The floor is tiled to match the reception.
Ceilings and Lighting
Office areas feature SAS 330 metal ceilings with square ultra micro perforated lift out tiles with white metal T supports and plaster board margins to external walls. Ceiling height is 2.8m above the raised floor.
Office floors raised with 150mm overall clear, using 600x600 mm fully encapsulated panels on an adjustable steel pedestal system.
Solid hardwood door frames with solid core veneered doors.
Comfort Cooled and heated 3 pipe VRV/VRF fan coil air conditioning system. Supply air perimeter zones by continuous perimeter linear slot diffusers and central zones, diffusers in the ceiling.
- Floor to ceiling height 2.5m.
- Porcelain tiled floor with plasterboard ceilings.
- Custom built hand basins/ troughs with composite resin bound concrete material.
- White glazed sanitary wear with full height cubicle partitions.
Cycle and Showers
- On each floor located in the main core:
- Shower cubicle with fold down bench .
- Porcelain tiled walls and floor.
- 50 lockers.
- BREEAM target of Very Good.
- EPC target of B.
- Insulation Value: equal or better than Part L.